The case analysis is an application of your knowledge to a real situation in your own industry (or one in which you aspire to work). The written submission will be evaluated using the rubric at the end of the syllabus. Submissions should be about 5 pages in length, including a title page and a reference page, adhering to APA format. The outline of the analysis is provided in the syllabus, with the headings that you should use in the analysis.
1. Examine a problem to be solved in your own business or industry. Develop and analyze the case based on your knowledge of the assigned readings. No additional research is needed, except information from your industry perspective.
2. Use the template.
3. Assume the perspective of a business manager addressing an international issue in your own industry. Take the perspective of a manager in your own industry and consider how the situation of the case could potentially impact your industry and business. While it may be a very localized issue, explain in the overview its relationship to globalization or the international environment.
4. Your responses must address managerial/leadership issues, problems, alternatives, and recommendations for businesses in your current industry, or one that you aspire to enter, based on the current environment of business.
5. The first part of the analysis is an overview of the situation. The short-term problem, the long-term problem, issues, alternatives, recommendation, and action plan deal with your application of this knowledge for your company in your industry.
6. Reference any texts or other documents you use. These additional sources do not have to be academic journals per se, but may include other types of periodicals, news articles, but no open source websites, like Wikipedia.
7. Use APA format.
8. This is the only paper that you write for this course where first person is allowed, so consider this your opportunity to act as “consultant” for your firm.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.