I don’t understand this Business question and need help to study.
Chapter 10 – Wedlock Engineering Case Study
1. How much weight should be placed on previous supplier performance when selecting a supplier?
2. Is $24,000 in savings worth the trouble of switching suppliers?
3. What will the response be from Vergis if you stay with Marandi, after they provided a lower bid?
4. Do you want to split the business between the two suppliers?
5. If you switch to Vergis for the 3-inch tubes, how will that affect your relationship with Marandi for the rest of your business with them?
6. Is using an RFQ the right approach in this situation?
7. As Cynthia Gao, what recommendation would you make to Robert Scobie regarding supply for the 3-inch tubes?
Article is attached below. Answer those questions in orders, no word limit, just state the point clearly.