Can you help me understand this Psychology question?
Anecdotal Observations of Student Behaviors and Classroom Interaction
Directions: Watch the video of students with autism in the classroom setting. Please complete the form and answer the following questions.
Videos to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riS53sCbLfo
- The observation should include the antecedent, behavior, and consequence.Use the form provided as a guide while observing: http://www.csus.edu/indiv/b/brocks/Courses/EDS%20240/EDS%20240%20Handouts/Assessment%20tools/Anecdotal%20Behavioral%20Observ.pdf
- Observe the interaction between student and teacher as well as among the students. Observe verbal and non-verbal behaviors.
- Write a summary and analysis of your observations.
- Based on your observations, suggest and discuss intervention strategies that can be utilized in the remediation of the student’s behavioral difficulties.
- Identify resources that would help a teacher work with students who manifest similar behaviors.