I’m working on a Art & Design report and need a sample draft to help me learn.
– Choose a project or work of art that fulfills all of the following requirements: 1) It was created between 1960 and the present day. 2) It promotes an ecological world view and/or addresses current issues or crises in the natural environment. 3) It is not by one of the artists featured in class (Subhankar Banerjee, Andy Goldsworthy, Ant Farm, Maya Lin, Margaret Mee, Edward Burtynski-Water, Tom Killion).
– Construct a thesis statement defining your theme (underline your thesis statement). Analyze and interpret the selected project or work of art; place it in its historical and environmental context; identify the creative environmental strategies employed by the artist
– Minimum of 3 pages (double-spaced; not including quotations, bibliography and notes, and illustrations) (GELO 1,2,3; CLO 1,2).
– Provide an annotated bibliography
– Include illustrations with captions in an Appendix. Submit the essay online to Canvas Assignments.
– Your essays must demonstrate your ability to write clearly, coherently and concisely. The second term paper must also demonstrate your ability to use sources and to cite your references properly, using the Chicago Manual of Style format. See the link to Quick Chicago as well as the writing.