I need an explanation for this Health & Medical question to help me study.
run a “solve the Outbreak” problem. Answer the following questions:
- 1) What were the original observations which lead to identifying the outbreak?
- 2) What additional information was needed to understand the nature of the outbreak?
- 3) Describe the data gathered and review for the Outbreak (provide copies and printouts as needed).
- 4) After reviewing the gathered data, what hypothesis did you form on the cause of the outbreak? How was this/could this be tested?
- 5) What was the final solution? Summarize at least three main lines of evidence you gathered and show how they support the finding.