Can you help me understand this Business question?
Deliverable Length: 450–650 words
President Learner wants your assurance that the e-business acquisition will reduce administrative costs associated with traditional brick-and-mortar health care providers while also improving customer relationships.
You are to compose a memo that briefs him about what the three different types of channels mean; your evaluation of the appropriateness of the three different channels for your vision of the new MedEd/CHC; and that explains, in at least 1 page, the specifics of your marketing plan for MedEd/CHC based on the type of channel you suggest.
The memo should be 450–650 words and should include applying the strategic digital marketing channels continuum, as follows:
- Intermediation: The e-business’s information accessed through a brick-and-mortar medical health care or education provider
- Disintermediation: The e-business’s health care information and services accessed directly, often substituting or bypassing traditional medical service providers
- Reintermediation: The e-business’s health care information and services delivered by utilizing third-party online services for medical treatment advice, customer/user data analysis, registration and sponsorship payment processing, or information security protection
- Reintermediation may also include the e-business’s marketing channel strategies that combine online click-and-order information access with on-ground brick-and-mortar service delivery
Support your assertions with links to online Web sites or services that have implemented the types of digital marketing strategy approaches referenced in your report.
Online Customer Relationship Management
Deliverable Length: 8 slides with 200 words of speaker notes per slide
Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 8–11 slides for a proposal, including 200–250 words of speaker notes per slide, covering the following:
- The proposal should begin with a brief explanation of each separate technique (1–2 slides).
- Present your evaluation of 3–4 of the technique’s strategic contributions to the e-business’s market leadership for MedEd/CHC (3–4 slides). The specific techniques that you should evaluate in your plan include the following:
- Personalized customer interaction
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Customer experience management (CEM)
- Interactive relationship marketing
- Mass customization
- Conclude with a proposed plan integrating at least 3–4 of the strategic techniques to achieve the e-business’s CRM and relationship marketing objectives for MedEd/CHC (4–5 slides).
Use the presentation’s Notes section to describe concept applications in detail.