Begin by reading the article com/article/87341/7-easy-ways-you-can-help-bees-right-now” class=”external” target=”_blank” rel=”noreferrer noopener”>http://mentalfloss.com/article/87341/7-easy-ways-you-can-help-bees-right-now (Links to an external site.) or if the link does not load for you, download a PDF .
Then answer the questions based on the article below:
1. Write each of the 7 things the article suggests doing and one sentence per “thing” that you feel is important or relative to your personal life.
2. Is this article reputable? Why or why not? Give at least 3 examples to support your opinion of it being reputable or not reputable. Just because I assigned it does not count. Think about our reading in Write Present Create.
3. Out of the 7 things mentioned, which (if any) are actions you plan on weaving into your life?
Start by watching the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0F5cQfke64 (Links to an external site.)
Next answer the following questions:
1. Who is David Vaughan ?
2. What did he study?
3. Give a summary of his research?
4. Do you think it is important to have multiple generations of scientists working together? Why or why not?
5. If you were David Vaughan, would you have retired or kept working on your passion? Why or why not?