(1) Ground and Surface Water Interactions Laboratory
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the Ground and Surface Water Interactions investigation manual. This lab enables you to design models of different scenarios that affect the earth’s surface water and groundwater.
Take the required photos and complete all parts of the lab assignment (calculations, data tables, etc.). Use the Lab Worksheet, as a resource to complete the Lab Report Template. Transfer any answers and visual elements from the Lab Worksheet into the Lab Report Template. You will submit the Lab Report Template through Waypoint in the classroom.
Make sure to complete all of the following items before submission:
· Before you begin the assignment, read the Ground and Surface Water Interactions investigation manual; you also may wish to review SCI207 – The Scientific Method (Links to an external site.) presentation video.
· Complete all activities using the materials that you supply. Photograph each activity following these instructions:
o When taking lab photos, you need to include in each image a strip of paper with your name and the date clearly written on it.
· Use the Lab Worksheet as a resource to complete the Lab Report Template.
· Must use at least two credible sources outside of the textbook and lab manual.
· Submit your completed “Lab Report” via Waypoint.
(2) Sustainable Living Guide Contributions: Sustaining Our Water Resources
(TERM SELECTED IS GROUNDWATER POLLUTION)
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, please review Chapters 5 and 6 in your course textbook. The purpose of this assignment is twofold: first, to enable you to explore a term (concept, technique, place, etc.) related to this week’s theme of sustaining Earth’s biodiversity and ecosystems; second, to provide your first contribution to a collective project, the Class Sustainable Living Guide. Your work this week, and in the weeks that follow, will be gathered (along with that of your peers) into a master document you will receive a few days after the end of the course. The document will provide everyone with a variety of ideas for how we can all live more sustainably in our homes and communities.
To complete this assignment,
· Select a term from the list of choices in the Week 3 – Term Selection Table located in the course. Type your name in the table, next to the word that you would like to choose. (GROUNDWATER POLLUTION)
o Do not select a term that a classmate has already chosen; only one student per term. If you choose a term that is hyperlinked to a source, that term is one that is not mentioned in our textbook. Instead of being required to use the text as your third source for completing the assignment, you will be expected to use the hyperlinked source provided for you.
· Download the Week 3 Assignment Template available in the course and replace the guiding text with your own words based upon your online research.
o Please do not include a cover page. All references, however, should be cited in your work and listed at the end, following APA format expectations.
In the template, you will
· Define the term thoroughly, in your own words.
· Explain the importance of the term using evidence.
· Discuss how the term affects living things and the physical world.
· Suggest two specific actions that can be taken to promote environmental sustainability in relation to the term.
· Explain exactly how those actions will aid in safeguarding our environment in relation to your chosen term.
· Provide detailed examples to support your ideas.
The Sustainable Living Guide Contributions: Sustaining Our Water Resources paper
· Must be a minimum of three paragraphs in length (not including title, any quoted text, or references) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.)
· Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
· Must use at least two credible and/or scholarly sources in addition to the course text. To receive optimal credit, use at least one scholarly source from a peer-reviewed academic journal. To aid you in your research, and particularly in locating scholarly sources via the Ashford University Library or using Google Scholar, please review the following Ashford videos and tutorials:
o Scholarly and Popular Resources (Links to an external site.)
o (Links to an external site.)Database Search Tips (Links to an external site.)
o (Links to an external site.)Research, Keywords, Databases: An Overview (Links to an external site.)
o Accessing Full text and citation in Google Scholar: SCI207 – Google Scholar (Links to an external site.)
· Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
PLEASE REFER TO THIS LINK FOR ATTACHMENTS https://www.homeworkmarket.com/questions/3-science-activities-due-in-48-hours
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.