Cherry Health System Scenario [WLOs: 2, 4] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3]
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum,
· Read Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 of Health Informatics: An Interprofessional Approach and analyze the Hierarchy of Informatics Diagram in Chapter 35 of your text (Figure 35.6).
· Read the article What Informatics Is and Isn’t (Links to an external site.).
You will be responding to the following discussion question based on your Ashford University major of study (e.g., Health Information Management, Nursing, Health Administration, Health and Human Services, or Public Health).
Read the following scenario:
· Cherry Health System (CHS) consists of a general hospital, a women’s hospital, 20 doctor practices comprised of doctors who work for CHS, and an ambulatory surgery center. The leadership of this facility has decided they would like to take the existing paper-based consumer education pamphlets on tobacco education and deploy them to the ambulatory population of CHS who visit the doctor offices and surgery center. They would like to use the informatics tools, principles, and content available through gov (Links to an external site.) as a basis for this education. In order to identify patients who can benefit from this informatics solution, they asked administrators in the physician offices and the surgery center to print a report of patients who currently use tobacco from the CHS electronic health record (EHR). As a professional in your field of study, you have been asked to provide input into the design of this informatics solution.
Based on the above scenario:
· Provide a rationale as to where in the Hierarchy of Informatics (Chapter 35, page Figure 35.6, page 608) the CHS tobacco informatics solution would be categorized.
· Based on your major of study and the patient education informatics tools available from Health finder.gov (Links to an external site.), discuss three informatics functions that your design for the tobacco education solution would include.
· Identify at least two program evaluation methods (found in Chapter 4 of the course textbook) that you would recommend to CHS leadership to evaluate the effectiveness of the tobacco education informatics solution.
Initial Post: Your initial post should be a minimum of 350 words. Utilize a minimum of three unique credible, or scholarly sources (excluding the textbook or other course provided resources) cited in APA format, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) resource. Keep in mind that scholarly sources include peer reviewed articles and non-commercial websites. Review the Library’s Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) tip sheet for more information about sources. Multiple pages from the same scholarly website will be counted as one scholarly source.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.