Search for and select an artifact of pro- or anit-fascist propaganda (eg., poster, image, cartoon clip or object) from the period of 1930-1946 using library websites or museums.Try using keyword combinations such as : "Propaganda and World War II" to locate sources with artifacts.
The following must be accomplished:
1. Begin w/an introduction and thesis statement that is your judgement of how the propaganda artifact differs from the actual course and outcome of World War II
2. Define the form of fascism reflected in the chosen artifact, 1930-1946
3. Using specific examples from the period, analyze how specific aspects of the artifact reflect: the perception of the impacts of WWI (this can include the Treaty of Versailles of WWII combatant nations), and key figures and ideas associated with one fascist and one non-fascist party or nation.
4. Support your thesis statement by explaining the specific insight you gained by comparing the actual outcomes of war to how the artifact presents the goals of key figures, political ideologies, and nations in the this period.
5. Finally, analyze how present day opinions of this era compare to the views of the propaganda author and if you believe the author achieved his or her purpose of influencing the roles and actions of people on a local, national, or global level.
Must inlcude images or links to the chosen artifact in the paper.
Paper must be at least 2 pages, NOT including the title or reference page. Muse use 2 sources OTHER than the artifact to support the paper.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.